Overwatch update 3.15 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Overwatch 3.15 patch notes, the latest update added general stability fixes and improvements. Apart from this, Overwatch version 3.15 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Overwatch version 3.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Overwatch 3.15 patch notes
SUMMER GAMES 2021
It’s time for the 2021 Summer Games! Get wild with Lúcioball Remix, the craziest version of your favorite ball-based sport. Take on the cutthroat competition of Copa Lúcioball Season 5. Celebrate the summer with legendary skins including Poolside Ashe, Sprinkles Mei, and Mermaid Symmetra. Unlock these and more, along with Summer Games items from previous years!
- Funky Baptiste’s Immortality Field device now resembles a disco ball
- Fixed a bug that resulted in replay lists appearing empty
- Fixed a bug that causes players to receive an error message when whispering between different platforms
- Fixed a bug that caused the text chat scroll bar to not function on console
- Fixed a bug that prevented console players to report BattleTags
- [Affected Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused gyro sensitivity to be reduced when playing with PC players
- Fixed a bug with Mei’s Blizzard that allowed it to fall into a small section of collision on King’s Row
- Fixed server load problems that could result from moving players between teams
- Fixed rounding errors that could result in inaccurate coordinates for effect actions that have reevaluation disabled
- Fixed Evaluate Once values not evaluating as expected when part of consecutive Start Camera actions
- Fixed a bug in which Start Damage Over Time was unaffected by Start Damage Modification
- Fixed a bug which caused the Continue action to misbehave if an If action were between it and the enclosing loop
Download free Overwatch update 3.15 for PS4 and Xbox One.