A new NBA 2K21 update 1.08 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to NBA 2K21 1.08 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes, balancing changes, and tuning. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 patch 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Halloween-themed Neighborhood, gameplay adjustments, and improvements across every game mode. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
NBA 2K21 1.08 Patch Notes (Updating..)
Added a new Park,
Added a new menu and phone layout colors.
- Come celebrate the Lunar New Year at 2K Beach with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players.
- Updated soundtrack in 2K Beats.
- Disabled controller rumble for online play.
- The traveling Big Top has arrived at 2K Beach. Keep your eyes out in the coming weeks.
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific type of lineup
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience
- Various non-gameplay updates in preparation for the MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament on February 20th. Watch games live with 2KStreamcast during the Tournament!
Download free NBA 2K21 update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.