NBA 2K21 patch 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One will soon roll out for players. According to NBA 2K21 1.05 patch notes, the update will add fixes for AI, crashing, stuttering, audio and more. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 version 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with new features, changes, and a free upgrade to PS5 and Xbox Series X. The game also receives mostly positive reviews from the critics.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in NBA 2K21 1.05 patch notes? (Updated)
- Beachgoers will now find Fall-themed decorations throughout the Neighborhood.
- Additional player likeness and tattoo improvements for nearly 80 current NBA players, WNBA players, and historic NBA players.
- New team Statement uniforms for the ‘20-21 NBA season.
- New Ball Arena court floor for the Denver Nuggets.
- The traveling Big Top event is on its way to 2K Beach.
- Fixed an art issue that was affecting the basketball machines in Jeff’s Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where the Roster Viewer screen in some cases could falsely display F grade rating for attributes.
- Fixed a rare hang that would sometimes happen after certain drills in the Team Practice Facility.
- Fixed an issue in MyCOURT where the player could lose functionality while standing in some specific spots in the living room area.
- Fixed an issue preventing Limited stickers from appearing on cards in the Auction House while Limited is active.
- Limited Time Events will now display a date for events that last multiple days.
- Addressed an issue where the shot clock would not appear on the scorebug during Triple Threat Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where custom badges were not showing up in Triple Threat offline or Triple Threat Challenges.
- The Season Menu will now take you directly to your Season Agendas, unless you’ve leveled up.
- Addressed an issue with some members of the crowd jittering during Triple Threat games.
MyLEAGUE / MyGM
- All of the end of season awards have been updated now with the ’19-20 NBA season and Playoffs having completed.
- Fixed an issue where the left stick and D-pad could lose functionality when viewing badges in the player card screens.
- Added AI improvements.
- Addressed loading screen issues.
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Various network connection improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
The following changes were added with the previous update.
Adjustments to make set screen movement more realistic.
Fixed content holes that led to inconsistent side step pull-up jump shots.
Fixed some issues where MyPLAYER doesn’t win over new fans after certain in-game achievements.
Fixed a hang that could have happened when exiting MyCOURT after playing a 2v2 or 3v3 game in MyCOURT.
MyLEAGUE / MyGM
Addressed a bug where the incorrect logo may appear from downloading other user’s save via the new Save Sharing feature.
Addressed a hang that was occurring in Play WNBA or NBA Today after being in WNBA Season mode.
Note – This is not the final changelog. We will update the article with more details.
Download links for NBA 2K21 patch 1.05 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.