NBA 2K21 patch 1.04 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to NBA 2K21 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added Halloween-themed Neighborhood, gameplay adjustments, and improvements across every game mode. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 update 1.04 will also include general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
NBA 2K21 1.04 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Halloween has come to 2K Beach! Beachgoers will now find Halloween themed decorations throughout the Neighborhood.
- Player likenesses have been improved for more than 60 NBA and WNBA players.
- Welcome to the NBA Finals! Heat vs. Lakers is now the default Quick Play matchup.
- Preparations for new 2K Beach Events coming later in October and November. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks!
- Adjustments to make set screen movement more realistic.
- Fixed content holes that led to inconsistent side step pull-up jump shots.
- Changes to Shot Aiming system to prevent modded controller abuse.
- Park dribble moves (still performed with L3) now require Hall of Fame Tight Handles badge to use. Also disabled park dribble moves when calling for screens to prevent conflict with switch screen side function.
- Fixed some issues where MyPLAYER doesn’t win over new fans after certain in-game achievements.
- Fixed a hang that could have happened when exiting MyCOURT after playing a 2v2 or 3v3 game in MyCOURT.
- Preparations for the first $250K MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament GameDay!
- Preparations for the second Season of MyTEAM!
- General improvements to The Exchange.
- Added warning when skipping silver or gold Badge Upgrades for Hall of Fame Badges.
- Addressed an issue when player cards appeared on Ball Drop boards
MyLEAGUE / MyGM
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect logo may appear from downloading other user’s save via the new Save Sharing feature.
- Fixed a hang that was occurring in Play WNBA or NBA Today after being in WNBA Season mode.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Addressed sound-related issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
The following changes were added recently
Addressed an issue that would lead to players getting removed from online matches when greening shots due to divergent settings. The update also improved audio logic for PA announcer, crowd, halftime and studio show, sideline reporting, and special guest commentators.
Player likeness improvements for Damian Lillard. The patch also improved art, lighting, and text readability for various menus throughout the game.
Note – This is not the final changelog. We will update the article with more details.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.