NBA 2K21 patch 1.10 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to NBA 2K21 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay adjustments, and optimizations. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 patch 1.10 will also include general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
NBA 2K21 1.10 Patch Notes
- New seasonal decorations in 2K Beach
- Updated another set of player likeness improvements for current NBA players
- Keep an eye out for new events coming to 2K Beach in the coming weeks
- Resolved some menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Addressed sound-related issues.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.10 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.