NBA 2K21 patch 1.08 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to NBA 2K21 1.08 patch notes, the latest update resolve various issues related to MyTEAM, MyPLAYER, MyCAREER, and more. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 version 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Halloween-themed Neighborhood, gameplay adjustments, and improvements across every game mode. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in NBA 2K21 1.08? (Updating..)
Added a new Park.
Added a new menu and phone layout colors.
- Come celebrate the Lunar New Year at 2K Beach with new seasonal decorations.
- Updated another set of player likeness for current NBA players.
- Updated soundtrack in 2K Beats.
- Disabled controller rumble for online play.
- The traveling Big Top has arrived at 2K Beach. Keep your eyes out in the coming weeks.
- Addressed a rare hang that could occur when starting a multiplayer match with a specific type of lineup
- Various other stability and performance issues have been addressed to further improve the overall experience
- Various non-gameplay updates in preparation for the MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament on February 20th. Watch games live with 2KStreamcast during the Tournament!
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.