NBA 2K21 patch 1.008 is now rolling out for PS5 and Xbox Series X players. According to NBA 2K21 1.008.000 patch notes, the latest update resolve various issues related to MyTEAM, MyPLAYER, MyCAREER, and more. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 version 1.008 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added Halloween-themed Neighborhood, gameplay adjustments, and improvements across every game mode. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in NBA 2K21 version 1.008.000? (Updated)
- The following players have received a number of likeness updates:
- Darius Bazley
- Tyler Bey
- Hamidou Diallo
- Jahmi’us Ramsey
- Domantas Sabonis
- Luka Samanic
- Landry Shamet
- Rayjon Tucker
- Resolved a rare issue in MyNBA when starting a save from the offseason
- Resolved reported menu issues with the Mystery tier in Domination
- Duplicated Attribute Boosts for Triangle and Post Coaches have been removed
- Addressed a Win/Loss exploit in Unlimited and other multiplayer modes
- Made visual improvements to Dark Matter in certain menus
- Resolved an issue with the Geologist achievement/trophy
- Additional preparations added for future seasons of MyTEAM
- Fixed issues related to custom league setups.
- Added multiple stability improvements
- Added improvements to the overall experience.
- Game loading problems are now addressed.
- Fixed audio-related issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.008 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.