NBA 2K21 patch 1.06 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to NBA 2K21 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added new winter seasonal decorations to 2K Beach, various bug fixes as well as adjustments in MyCAREER and MyTEAM. Apart from this, NBA 2K21 update 1.06 also includes overall gameplay optimizations and improvements.
Previously, a big update added Halloween-themed Neighborhood, gameplay adjustments, and improvements across every game mode. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues when trying to play the game online. NBA 2K21 update 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Recently, the game was released with new features, changes, and a free upgrade to PS5 and Xbox Series X. The game also receives mostly positive reviews from the critics.
NBA 2K21 Patch 1.06 Changelog (Updated)
- Winter holiday has arrived at 2K Beach with new seasonal decorations and themed courts now available.
- MyCOURT’s Limitless free throw drill is now set to use the 2K camera setting.
- Added Online VS, the difficulty used in MyTEAM Unlimited & Limited, to Play With Friends games.
Previously, the following issues were fixed.
- Frequency of contact dunks and alley-oops has been slightly decreased.
- Added improvements to motion, animations, v-cuts, sprint launches, and dribbling.
- Added triple threat animations and post behaviors improvements.
- Various AI layup selection improvements added.
- Made some changes to prevent alley-oops from being thrown from behind the backboard.
- Added improvements to free throw accuracy.
- The Lower Bowl feature improvements added across all NBA arenas
- Resolved a rare hang when using an uploaded face scan from the MyNBA2K app
Note – This is not the final changelog. We will update the article with more details.
Download free NBA 2K21 patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.