Gran Turismo 7 update 1.35 is rolling out on PS4 and PS5 players. According to the official Gran Turismo 7 1.35 patch notes, the update added 4 new cars to the game. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 version 1.35 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Previously, a major GT7 update 1.23 added 3 new cars, quality of life changes, and more. Recently, GT7 hotfix 1.24 added some minor tweaks to the game. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.35 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
– The following four new cars have been added:
・Maserati Merak SS ’80 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’);
・Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) ’22
・Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 ’18
・Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) ’73 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’);
2. Brand Central
– New colour variations for the following three cars have been added to the Mazda Showroom, for use in the ‘Mazda Spirit Racing GT Cup 2022,’ an online event only available in Japan:
・Roadster NR-A (ND) ’22
・RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT
– The following Menu Book has been added:
・Menu Book No. 46: ‘Historic Sports Car Masters’ (Collector Level 29 and above);
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 10: ‘Collection: Honda NSX’ (Collector Level 36 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 11: ‘Collection: Nissan Silvia’ (Collector Level 26 and above);
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
4. World Circuits
– The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
・Historic Sports Car Masters
– Nürburgring Nordschleife
– Goodwood Motor Circuit
・Gr.1 Prototype Series
– Fuji Speedway
– Tokyo Expressway – South Clockwise
– The ‘Whitby’ and ‘Autumn Leaves’ locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
1. Physics Simulation Model
– Adjusted the simulation for tyre heat generation and wear ratio;
– Adjusted the suspension geometry for each car;
– Adjusted the initial values for suspension parts;
– Adjusted the initial values for the Differential Gear (with ‘Fully Customisable LSD’ equipped) on certain cars;
– Adjusted the Performance Points (PP) of some cars;
– Changed the conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if ‘Mechanical Damage’ is set to ‘Light’ or Heavy’ in the Race Settings. As a result, cars are now less likely to sustain damage after hitting a track wall or other obstacles.
2. Steering Controllers
– Adjusted the performance of the wireless controller.
– In Daily Races and Championships, it is now possible to select the Styles of an Event-Specified Car. Please note that while it is possible to open the Car Settings menu on Event-Specified Car with Styles, only the tyres can be changed;
– Added a ‘Points Table’ button to the Quick Menu in Championships events.
4. My Page
– Fixed an issue wherein achieving All Bronze or All Gold in Licence Tests, Missions, and Circuit Experiences would cause the milestone to show up multiple times.
5. Custom Race
– Rival cars selected via ‘Rivals Settings’ > ‘Rivals Selection’ > ‘Select from Garage’ will now use the appropriate tyres as per the Race Settings, regardless of whether you own the tyres for that car.
– Fixed various text localisation issues.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Download free Gran Turismo 7 update 1.35 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.