Gran Turismo 7 update 1.23 (1.230) details are now available for PS4 and PS5 players. According to the official Gran Turismo 7 1.23 patch notes, the update adds 3 new cars and resolves various issues with the game. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.23 also includes performance stability fixes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Gran Turismo 7 version 1.23 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
GT7 Patch 1.23 Notes Details – September 24, 2022
Three new cars, including a hyper-fast prototype EV and a ‘90s sports coupé, have been added.
Volkswagen ID. R ’19
Nissan Silvia K’s Type S(S14) ’94
Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder
‘California II’ and ‘Tokyo II’ have been added as a featured Curation in Scapes.
Main Features Implemented
– The following three new cars have been added:
・Nissan Silvia K’s Type S (S14) ’94 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 29 September);
・Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder
・Volkswagen ID.R ’19
– The following Menu Book has been added:
・Menu Book No. 45: ‘The Silvia Sisters’ (Collector Level 27 and above);
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 8: ‘Collection: Corvette’ (Collector Level 20 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 9: ‘Collection: Mid-engine Porsche’ (Collector Level 45 and above;
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
3. World Circuits
– The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
– Willows Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs
– Tsukuba Circuit
– Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
・Japanese FR Challenge 450
– Autopolis International Racing Course
・American Clubman Cup 700
– Trial Mountain Circuit
・World Touring Car 800
– Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise
‘World Touring Car 800’ will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
– The ‘California II’ and ‘Tokyo II’ locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
5. Livery Editor
– Added six MAZDA SPIRIT RACING logo decals. These can be selected in the Livery Editor when the current car is a Mazda.
1. Lobby / Meeting Place / Sport
– Improved network connectivity;
– Fixed an issue wherein the car would not move again if stopped using the handbrake in the pitlane during a Practice on the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross Layout;
– Fixed an issue wherein the ‘My Record’ time displayed during a race would be incorrect in an Online Time Trial;
– The cursor will move to ‘Exit’ when pressing the cancel button in the Quick Menu. When selecting ‘Exit’ the dialogue ‘Do you want to quit?’ will now be displayed.
2. Race Screen
– Fixed an issue wherein the refuelling indicator would be incorrect in races with fuel consumption enabled.
3. Licence Centre
– Fixed an issue wherein the ghost car would be positioned in a different starting position to the player if ‘Display Demonstration Ghost’ was turned on in Licence ‘S-8’ and ‘S-10.’
4. Car Settings
– Changed the calculation of the Performance Points (PP) in ‘Car Settings’ so that measurements are taken with stock Differential Gear (LSD) and Suspension settings.
– Fixed an issue wherein changing the settings of the current car in ‘Garage’ would cause that car to be listed at the top even when the sorting order was set as ‘By Date Acquired’;
– Fixed an issue wherein the sorting order was incorrect when ‘Last Used’ was selected from the ‘Change Car’ menu.
6. Steering Controllers
– Added support for the Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel;
– Added a button configuration menu for the Fanatec® Podium in ‘Options’ > ‘Controllers’;
– Added the ability to connect to a different shifter from the one currently being used for Fanatec steering controllers;
– Added rotary encoder support for Fanatec steering controllers. (Models which feature rotary encoders such as the Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 can be used);
– Various other issues have been addressed.
- Addressed various sport and lobby issues.
- Fixed garage related bugs.
- Addressed various multiplayer issues.
- Addressed a bug where the App hangs during the loading screen at start-up.
- Addressed an issue where the App crashes when entering certain race events.
Note: The full changelog and release date/time will be available soon.
Download free GT7 update 1.23 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.