Fall Guys update 1.26 is now available to download on PS4 and PC players. According to Fall Guys 1.26 patch notes, the latest Fall Guys Season 5 update added new levels, new features, and more. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.26 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.26 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.26 Patch Notes
- Treetop Tumble – Take branching routes in a scramble to the finish. Filled with perilous Log Swings and Expanding Frogs.
- Stompin’ Ground – Dash, dive and dodge in a hectic escape from three mechanical Rhinos. Good luck!
- Lost Temple – Navigate the shapeshifting Lost Temple where the elusive path to the Crown is ever-changing
- Lily Leapers – Bounce to the bean rhythm of Lily Leapers as you conquer each layer by leaping from drum to drum
- Bubble Trouble – A five-way arena bout that’s all about rapid-fire beans and bubble poppin’ dreams!
- Limited Time Events – Special short-duration Challenges with the chance to win points and unlock unique cosmetic rewards
- Squad Enhancements – New Duos and Trios Shows!
- Pegwin Pool Party – Zoom down zippy slides and grab those pesky Pegwins. The longer you cling on, the more points you’ll gain. We hope you’ve got a good grip!
- Performance enhancements across multiple Rounds
- More stable connectivity during the countdown phase of Round introductions
- Camera sensitivity adjustment is now available for both axis
- Better netcode interpolation; should mean visuals appear smoother and more responsive
- Egg physics have been improved
- Character: improvements to mantling onto ledges at high latency
- The active player indicator will now move without jitter
- Squads: Lobby numbers should no longer start declining from 39/40 or force players to re-queue
- Fixed issue with some Challenges not awarding Crown Shards properly
- Multiple achievements were failing to unlock, these should now be resolved
- Improvements to end of Round rewards flow stability. Shows no longer hang in some situations
- Fixes to cosmetic display bugs, including Costumes and Emotes
- Big Fans: players can no longer jump off the map
- Royal Fumble: players no longer able to climb the invisible platform
- Hoverboard Heroes: players could get stuck at a point on the map; now fixed
- Optimized certain Rounds to prevent memory crashes on PS4
- Skybox rendering issues on PS4 have been fixed
- Certain Season 4 Rounds had flashing lights which could cause issues for some of our photosensitive players, this situation has been improved
Download free Fall Guys update 1.26 on PS4 and Xbox One.