Fall Guys update 1.11 for PS4 and PC is now available for players. According to Fall Guys 1.11 patch notes, the latest update brings some quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.11 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Season 2 update added new features like the show selector, random outfit generator, nameplates, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.11 Patch Notes
- NEW LEVEL – Big Fans!
- NEW VARIATIONS throughout the game!
- [PC] NEW name system!
- Server Region Selector!
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation.
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time.
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game.
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag.
- Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone.
- Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown.
- Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning.
- Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking.
- Falling on flat surfaces.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.11 on PS4 and Xbox One.