Fall Guys version 1.26 is now rolling out for PS4 and PC players. According to Fall Guys 1.26 patch notes, the Season 5 update added new features, new levels, various tweaks, gameplay changes, and fixes. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.26 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 2 update added new features like the show selector, random outfit generator, nameplates, and much more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.26 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.26 Patch Notes (Season 5)
- Treetop Tumble – Take branching routes in a scramble to the finish. Filled with perilous Log Swings and Expanding Frogs.
- Stompin’ Ground – Dash, dive and dodge in a hectic escape from three mechanical Rhinos. Good luck!
- Lost Temple – Navigate the shapeshifting Lost Temple where the elusive path to the Crown is ever-changing
- Lily Leapers – Bounce to the bean rhythm of Lily Leapers as you conquer each layer by leaping from drum to drum
- Bubble Trouble – A five-way arena bout that’s all about rapid-fire beans and bubble poppin’ dreams!
- Pegwin Pool Party – Zoom down zippy slides and grab those pesky Pegwins. The longer you cling on, the more points you’ll gain. We hope you’ve got a good grip!
- Performance enhancements across multiple Rounds
- More stable connectivity during the countdown phase of Round introductions
- Camera sensitivity adjustment is now available for both axis
- Better netcode interpolation; should mean visuals appear smoother and more responsive
- Egg physics have been improved
- Character: improvements to mantling onto ledges at high latency
- The active player indicator will now move without jitter
- Squads: Lobby numbers should no longer start declining from 39/40 or force players to re-queue
- Fixed issue with some Challenges not awarding Crown Shards properly
- Multiple achievements were failing to unlock, these should now be resolved
- Improvements to end of Round rewards flow stability. Shows no longer hang in some situations
- Fixes to cosmetic display bugs, including Costumes and Emotes
- Big Fans: players can no longer jump off the map
- Royal Fumble: players no longer able to climb the invisible platform
- Hoverboard Heroes: players could get stuck at a point on the map; now fixed
- Optimized certain Rounds to prevent memory crashes on PS4
- Skybox rendering issues on PS4 have been fixed
- Certain Season 4 Rounds had flashing lights which could cause issues for some of our photosensitive players, this situation has been improved
- Fixed Fall Guys crashing problems.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added fixes for framerate drop.
- Fixed freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.26 on PS4 and Xbox One.