Fall Guys update 1.10 is now rolling out for PS4 and PC players. According to Fall Guys 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay optimizations and fixes. In addition, Fall Guys version 1.10 also includes general gameplay improvements.
Previously, a big Season 2 update added new features like the show selector, nameplates, random outfit generator, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing some problems with the game. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.10 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Fix disconnects during the countdown phase
- Tip Toe VFX clarity improvements
- DLC artwork in-game still shows Season 1 DLC rather than Season 2
- Jump Showdown speed issues
- Improve performance issues on Hex-A-Gone which caused FPS drops
- Change the floor colors on Hex-A-Gone as per community feedback
- Hex-A-Gone VFX clarity improvements
- Party Members show first in spectator mode!
- Added a fix for an issue with some accounts being locked out of the game with “Login Failed” messages.
- Addressed issues where some players are not receiving the new DLC costumes.
- Fixed lots of crashes.
- Fixed few glitches.
- Gameplay optimizations added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.10 on PS4 and Xbox One.