Fall Guys update 1.14 will soon roll out for PS4 and PC players. According to Fall Guys 1.14 patch notes, the update will add various quality of life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.14 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new level (Big Fans), new variations throughout the game, a new name system, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.14 Patch Notes
- FPS improvements on Egg rounds
- No more aggressive ragdolling on Hex-A-Gone
- Hex-A-Gone is Hex-A-Back, my friends!
- Pegwin Pursuit will now appear in the S3 show
- [PS4] Players can now unlink Amazon account
- Added gameplay enhancements.
- Addressed issues with different levels.
- The laster patch brings matchmaking improvements.
- Framerate drop related issues are now fixed.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.14 on PS4 and Xbox One.