Fall Guys update 1.24 will soon roll out for PS4 and PC players. According to Fall Guys 1.24 patch notes, the update will add various quality of life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.24 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new level (Big Fans), new variations throughout the game, a new name system, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues. Today’s Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout version 1.24 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.24 Patch Notes
Egg issues, including the fact you could throw them outside of the map and the fact you could cause eggs to vanish in walls, have been fixed
- Players should no longer be randomly eliminated whilst spectating in squads
- Infallible achievement will not unlock in custom lobbies
- Missing items from the regular shop have been fixed! Yes that includes Z Snap
- Squads show rounds have been rebalanced
- Frequency of low gravity finals reduced
- Final hammers version of Fall Mountain has been removed again
Fake MT default costume showing up as half the players in Squads mode, with the majoriy of players being unable to move or complete the level, has been fixed
- Added gameplay enhancements.
- Addressed issues with different levels.
- The laster patch brings matchmaking improvements.
- Framerate drop related issues are now fixed.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.24 on PS4 and Xbox One.