Fall Guys update 1.11 is available to download on PS4, PS5, Switch and PC. According to the official Fall Guys 1.11 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for login issues. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.11 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Season update added crossplay, a brand-new game mode called Sweet Thieves, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.11 Patch Notes – July 14, 2022
- Improvements to an exploit on Volleyfall where players could bounce the ball on their own side of the court indefinitely
- Players can no longer get on another team’s track in Rock and Roll
- Fixed an issue where players are shown messaging that their “rewards will be forfeitted” on Squads when trying to exit the game after elimination
- Swirly Sleeves pattern is back in inventories
- Players will no longer clip through the floor by the Jump Ropes in The Swiveller
- Improvements to camera controls on Volleyfall
- Addressed login issues.
- Removed the store temporarily.
- Added stability fixes
- Added performance improvements
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.11 on PlayStation 4, PC and PlayStation 5.