Fall Guys update 1.38 is now available to download on PS4 and PC players. According to the official Fall Guys patch notes, the latest update added crossplay, a brand-new game mode called Sweet Thieves, and much more. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.38 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Season update was released which added new changes, features, improvements, and enhancements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing issues. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.38 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is in Fall Guys Season 6 Mid-Season Update?
So first and foremost, we’re SO pumped to announce the arrival of cross-platform lobbies! This means that you and your friends can form parties while playing Fall Guys regardless of whether they are on PC or PlayStation™. Though you were previously able to form cross-platform lobbies in Custom Shows, this now means you can party-up and enjoy any of our applicable playlists in Fall Guys—from Squads, to Duos, to Main Show and beyond.
As long as you and your friends have already linked your Epic Accounts to Fall Guys, you’ll be able to play together by using the “Invite Players” functionality. Don’t worry if you, or others, haven’t linked accounts yet; there’ll be a prompt to do so upon launching the game. Anyone that you already have added as friends on PlayStation™ or Steam will automatically appear in your Epic friends list. To add new friends, simply search for them by using their Epic or PlayStation™ name, and voila – if they also have a linked account their name will appear.
What is fixed in Fall Guys 1.38 Patch Notes? – February 22, 2022
- [Customs] Addressed instances where a lobby would fail to load on second playthrough, forcing players to make new lobbies
- [Jump Showdown] Fixed players being able to stand on the central pillar and evade the spinning bars
- [Squads] Fixed an issue on race Rounds where the Round would end early after a timer is displayed
- [Squads] Fixed Jump Showdown time-outs on Squads eliminating victorious players
- [Eliminations] Addressed instances where players would be wrongfully eliminated on elimination levels, such as being eliminated Jump Showdown in spite of not colliding with the bar
- [Fall Mountain] Big Yeetus buff
- [Short Circuit] Addressed instances where players would not qualify upon crossing the second lap
- [Sum Fruit] Fixed players getting stuck between the ramp and the tiles
- [Stompin Ground] Fixed the Rhinos charging at players unexpectedly with no visual indication beforehand
- [Jump Showdown] Improvements to other players visually teleporting when jumping over the bar
- [Emote] Adjusted the Piano emote so that it does not cut off abruptly in-game
- [Fall Mountain] Fixed players ragdolling when interacting with a stationary turnstile
- [Lost Temple] Players will no longer be slowed down or halted by walking over the bottom ledges of open doors
- [Full Tilt] Addressed See-Saws tilting more than others on the level
- [Roll On] Addressed players falling through the platform floors into the slime
- [FPS] General improvements to FPS which should decrease instances of framerate drops
- [Obstacles] Fixed rotating bar not matching direction of arrows on levels such as Big Fans
- [Slimescraper] Fixed bases of Punchers appearing low-quality
- [Crown] Winners will now be correctly awarded in the event of a tie during the Crown Grab on levels such as Fall Mountain and Lost Temple
- [Costumes] Fixed visual issues on costumes including but not limited to Deep Diver, Fish Tank, Barbarian, Burly Barbarian, Jester, Fool, Lady Margot, Aloy, Snow Queen, Ice Maiden, and team colour issues on costumes such as Ghost, Jin, and Aloy
- [Achievements] Fixed issues with unlocking Stumble Chums and Big Bully
- [Gameplay] Improvements to carrying objects – when a grab is broken, characters will not ‘ping’ out of place
- [Gameplay] Improvements to ‘bean tornadoes’ in which many close-together players moving at once cause unpredictable collisions
Download free Fall Guys update 1.38 on PS4 and Xbox One.