Fall Guys update 1.33 (Season 6 update) is now available to download on PS4 and PC players. According to the official Fall Guys patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, features, improvements, and enhancements. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.33 also includes online stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added new content, multiple Round variations, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.33 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
Fall Guys 1.33 Patch Notes – November 30, 2021
FIXES and IMPROVEMENTS
Roll Off is BACK!
- Addressed players’ jumps failing after ‘tripping’ over platform edges.
- Addressed spectator mode not automatically panning to Party Members.
- Addressed players being momentarily pulled back on the Fruit Chute conveyor belt.
- Addressed Flippers not flipping multiple players on levels such as Tundra Run and Short Circuit.
- Addressed controllers not vibrating during the countdown.
- Addressed Round Over banner’s missing SFX.
- Addressed Crown Rank appearing blank for players in the Main Menu after winning a game.
- Addressed Main Show loading players into uneven Team Games.
- Addressed audio not changing upon player entering a gravity zone.
- Addressed VFX not appearing after scoring a point in Basketfall.
- Addressed the ‘Ready’ and ‘Not Ready’ colours being inverted for players in a Party.
- Addressed Squad mates not being highlighted pink in the Fall Feed for some players.
- Addressed the Default Nameplate displaying on players profiles in the Customiser instead of their selected Nameplate.
- Addressed the Season Progress bar appearing above gameplay occasionally for players.
- Addressed issue where players could ‘play dead’ during tail tag to avoid being grabbed.
Download free Fall Guys update 1.33 on PS4 and Xbox One.