F1 2021 update is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. EA Games also released the official F1 2021 patch notes for players. According to the official changelog, the latest F1 2021 version added various quality of life changes, tweaks, and fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. F1 2021 is also available on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s F1 2021 patch will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2021 Update 1.06 (1.006.000) Patch Notes
- Improvements to DLSS implementation
- Resolved a crash that could occur after returning to a ranked lobby if the lobby had split
- Addressed an issue where players could be split into a placeholder lobby when re-matchmaking in ranked
- Rebalanced Prologue and chapter 9 of Braking point on Hard difficulty
- Addressed a crash when previewing items within the Podium Pass
- Addressed a crash when Player 2 quits in Two-Player Career Player career while Player 1 is in an interview
- Addressed a crash with UDP if the number of active cars was zero
- Addressed a crash when editing colours of customisation items
- Addressed issues regarding Ray Tracing on PS5. Ray Tracing has now been re-enabled
- Addressed a crash that could occur when saving an F2™ highlight from Grand Prix mode
- Addressed an issue where Two-Player Career could be locked to equal performance
- Addressed an issue where players could be placed on sub-optimal tyres during an F2™ Sprint race
- Addressed an issue where the game could briefly stall when passing the start/finish line in one-shot qualifying
- Addressed an issue where only the lobby host would be notified that the Virtual Safety Car was ending
- Added option to select Ray Tracing quality on PC
- Disabled keyboards as an input device on Xbox to resolve an issue with detecting wheel inputs when re-assigning controls. This will be re-enabled once the underlying issue has been resolved with system firmware.
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
- Addressed an issue where users would experience a corrupt save if they edited their vehicle’s livery from within the MyTeam HQ. Saves that were previously corrupted as a result of this bug will be able to be resumed after applying the patch.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance improvements.
F1 2021 Day One Patch Notes
- Added general stability fixes.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4 and PS5.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S.
More F1 2021 patch details are coming.