F1 2021 patch 1.12 for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One is now available to download. According to the official F1 2021 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added Imola, the special Red Bull livery, the new Esports Pit Release option, and more. Additionally, Today’s F1 2021 version 1.12 (1.012.000) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update enabled 3D audio for PS5, fixes Xbox error WS10004, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released with some minor changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. F1 2021 version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2021 1.12 Patch Notes – October 13, 2021
- Imola has been added to the game
- Visual sports update including the special Red Bull livery as seen in the 2021 Turkish GP
- Esports Pit Release option has been added to multiplayer sessions
- Added support for the Fanatec CSL DD Base
- Added support for AMD FSR and CACAO
- Fixed an issue where the game information received by the host in an online session from a client machine resulted in the following issues: incorrect positional information for other players, stuttering and lag on the host machine, cars driving the wrong way in the pitlane and cars appearing on top of one another on the spectator feed.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes fail to connect to an online session
- Added a visible timeout to multiplayer sessions so that lobbies will not be unnecessarily held up while loading
- Fixed a bug where the lap counter could appear incorrect for spectators after a formation lap
- Addressed a crash that could occur when entering a weekly event after a network error
- Fixed a bug where the host being invited back to the session after a host migration could result in an error
- Portimao and Imola have been added to the Beginner and Experienced Social Play templates
- Addressed a handling exploit in lower speed corners
- Fixed a bug where user’s customisation could be locked as Carlos Sainz
- Fixed a bug where dials could be missing from the Ferrari wheel after adjusting camera settings
- Fixed a bug where users could incorrectly receive a penalty at the end of a Virtual Safety Car period
- Adjusted various kerbs in Bahrain, Monza and China
- Addressed various terrain holes on Bahrain and China
- Fixed a bug where changing shutter speed in Photo Mode could cause the image to be distorted
- Fixed a bug where floor damage could be accumulated on Spa-Francorchamps
- Leaderboard percentage ranking has been re-added to Time Trial
- Made improvements to AI yielding behaviour so they no longer match the player pace when not on a flying lap
- Fixed a bug where resetting camera customisation to default would only apply to TV-Pod camera
- Fixed a bug where it could be difficult to exit the pits in Baku as Williams without crossing the white line on the pit exit
- Fixed a bug where UDP data was not being broadcast on Xbox Series consoles
- Fixed a bug where retiring in the garage could cause a yellow flag incident
- Player will no longer incur a penalty for fitting a new gearbox after a gearbox failure has resulted in retirement from the race
- Fixed a bug where Nvidia DLSS mode could not be changed in some circumstances
- Component changes now correctly take effect when using Quick Practice
- Fixed a bug where fuel mix could be locked on an out lap on certain tracks
- Driver of the Day selection criteria has been updated
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
Download free F1 2021 patch 1.12 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.