F1 2021 update 1.06 (1.006.000) for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One released for players. According to F1 2021 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added brings various tweaks, changes, improvements and more. Apart from this, F1 2021 patch 1.06 (1.006) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s F1 2021 patch 1.06 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2021 1.06 Patch Notes (1.006.000) – August 9, 2021
Fixed a bug where there could be no force feedback on Thrustmaster wheels if task manager was open in the background in Windowed mode
- Fixed a bug where force feedback would not be active on Thrustmaster wheels when launching from a desktop shortcut
- Audio will no longer stutter when connecting an official Xbox headset into the controller
- Quick Practice will no longer cause excessive wear to components
- Addressed various issues with online session connectivity on Xbox
- Addressed high GPU usage on loading screens during Braking Point
- Ghosting is now set to on in Ranked sessions
- “League Racer” achievement/trophy can now be correctly unlocked
- MFD will now pop-up after receiving minor damage
- UDP: LapHistoryDate will now be correctly sent for an active car after another has retired
- Addressed a potential crash while using photo mode
- Addressed a potential crash during broadcast sequences
- Track surface will now appear correctly for player 2 in split-screen during a wet race
- On-track VFX can no longer be seen by other drivers in F2™ one-shot qualifying
3D Audio has temporarily been disabled on PS5. This will be re-enabled as soon as audio issues relating to it have been resolved. Car performance can now be changed after creation of a league
- Mid-season driver negotiations have been removed from the first season of a Real Season Start career
- Improved feedback given when haptic feedback is set to weak on PS5
Fixed a bug where the Emirian flag could be displayed on the podium instead of the Turkish Flag. Tyre wear can now be viewed on the MFD during the formation lap.
- Rebalanced chapters 1,3,5,9 and 12 on Normal difficulty in Braking Point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes.
Download free F1 2021 patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.