F1 2021 patch 1.05 (1.005) for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One is now available for players. According to F1 2021 update 1.05 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, lag, and more. Apart from this, F1 2021 version 1.05 (1.005.000) also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with a fix for an issue that caused Leaderboards to appear blank and could cause a perpetual load in certain circumstances.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2021 patch 1.05 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
Read what is new in F1 2021 Update 1.05?
- Improvements to DLSS implementation
- Resolved a crash that could occur after returning to a ranked lobby if the lobby had split
- Addressed an issue where players could be split into a placeholder lobby when re-matchmaking in ranked
- Rebalanced Prologue and chapter 9 of Braking point on Hard difficulty
- Addressed a crash when previewing items within the Podium Pass
- Addressed a crash when Player 2 quits in Two-Player Career Player career while Player 1 is in an interview
- Addressed a crash with UDP if the number of active cars was zero
- Addressed a crash when editing colours of customisation items
- Addressed issues regarding Ray Tracing on PS5. Ray Tracing has now been re-enabled
- Addressed a crash that could occur when saving an F2™ highlight from Grand Prix mode
- Addressed an issue where Two-Player Career could be locked to equal performance
- Addressed an issue where players could be placed on sub-optimal tyres during an F2™ Sprint race
- Addressed an issue where the game could briefly stall when passing the start/finish line in one-shot qualifying
- Addressed an issue where only the lobby host would be notified that the Virtual Safety Car was ending
- Added option to select Ray Tracing quality on PC
- Disabled keyboards as an input device on Xbox to resolve an issue with detecting wheel inputs when re-assigning controls. This will be re-enabled once the underlying issue has been resolved with system firmware.
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
Download free F1 2021 version 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.