Evil Dead update 1.07 is available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox and PC players. According to the Evil Dead patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Evil Dead version 1.07 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update addressed animation canceling exploit, anti-cheat measures, loss of input issues and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of bugs and issues. Evil Dead Game update 1.07 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Evil Dead Patch 1.07 Notes (1.000.700) – June 28, 2022
- Survivors are no longer stuck after being revived from bleeding out state
- Demon no longer receives Infernal Energy during Possession for shooting bleeding out survivor
- Survivors no longer stay in bleeding out state if healed after completing the Page or Dagger has been collected
- Survivors will no longer be in a ragdoll state if a Possessed Survivor shoots at them in bleeding out state right before they die
- Balance Bar Damage for the Rare (Blue) Hunting Rifle has been corrected
- Infernal energy is no longer regenerated on Dark Ones when both Demon and Survivors were nearby before objectives have been completed
- Mini Ashes Demon trap now takes the correct number of items from your inventory
- We applied a fix if a weapon is picked up by another Survivor outside render range, you will not still see it on the ground
- Fixed title crashing right before the result screen in 4 vs. AI mode
- Ed Getley’s active skill now deactivates traps immediately after they are illuminated by a flashlight
- Ed Getley’s active skill can now disarm a trap in a supply crate if it was not previously placed by Demon
- Fixed an issue where Infernal Energy orbs were not respawning if Demon had “Infernal Revenue” skill obtained
- Fixed shortcut icon showing as the Anti-Cheat icon
- Various tweaks have been made for difficulty.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- Added performance and stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Recently, a new Evil Dead leak suggested that Ruby (from Ash vs. Evil Dead) played by the legendary Lucy Lawless is coming to the game. An additional single-player mission “Adios Eligos” is also coming. Finally, a few new weapons are also coming which include new a minigun, harpoon, and flamethrower.
Download free Evil Dead The Game update 1.07 on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox.