Evil Dead update 1.05 patch notes details are now available for PS4, PS5, Xbox and PC players. According to the official Evil Dead patch notes, the update added quality of life improvements and changes. In addition, Evil Dead version 1.05 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, Evil Dead day one patch update 1.04 was released with tweaks, fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, since the release players are experiencing a number of bugs and issues. Evil Dead Game update 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Evil Dead Patch 1.05 Notes (1.000.500) – May 26, 2022
Stability / Quality of Life
- Implemented various fixes to combat cheats such as speed hacks, health regeneration, fake nicknames, and character model changing. A larger anti-cheat update is also forthcoming in another update soon.
- Addressed an exploit where players could cancel animations to perform actions faster than intended
- Improved server stability
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed crashing after closing the pause menu on “Find a way out of the pit” objective in Mission 5
- Fixed loss of input bug when a possessed unit dies
- Updated balancing to Cheryl’s healing attributes
- Updated balancing to Evil Dead 1 Ash’s healing attributes
- Adjusted values to Amanda’s Weapon Master: Pistol Skill
- Fixed an issue causing loss of input when Survivors are possessed by Demon, exit vehicles, or try to pick up full stacks of items
- Fixed an issue that caused a Survivor to be immortal at death or when using a healing item in the storm
- Fixed an issue where Survivors can deal 1M damage to Demon and deadites
- Fixed Playstation 4 Trophies not synchronizing
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Network connection stability fixes.
- Various multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Addressed game crashing bugs.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Evil Dead The Game update 1.05 on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox.