Evil Dead Game is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing various issues including crashes, error codes, lag, and more. Today, we have compiled a list of Evil Dead known issues, bugs, and glitches.
Check out more details below.
List of Evil Dead Known Issues, Bugs and Workarounds
Fail to install and installation stuck
- Evil Dead fail to install and in some cases stuck at the installation screen. Players are also facing error code CE-100005-6 while installing the game. The game devs are looking into this issue.
Fails to launch or crashes
- Players are also reporting game launching bugs where the game fails to launch and sometimes randomly crashes. The game developer team is working on a fix.
Workaround: Verifying your game files can fix this issue. Follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the game in your Library
- Now click on the three dots.
- Once open, click Verify in the drop-down navigation.
Steam will verify the game’s files. This process may take several minutes
The controller not working
- Players are experiencing issues connecting the controller to the game. The game devs are looking into this issue.
Workaround: Close the game and disconnect the controller. Now connect the controller again and launch the game.
Network Disconnected issue
- Players are experiencing login and random disconnection issues. Check the server status here.
Windowed Borderless Mode Bug
Players are facing various Windowed Borderless mode issues in the game. To fix this issue, follow the workaround guide below.
- Evil Dead Epic Store the “Page Not Found” issue.
- Audio Stuttering.
- Game freezes at random.
- Various game crashing issues.
- Random FPS drops.
Many of these bugs are known to the developers and they are working hard to fix them.