Elite Dangerous update 1.56 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.56 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the Elite Dangerous version 1.56 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous version 1.56 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What’s new in Elite Dangerous update 1.56?
- A bug preventing transactions in a Fleet Carrier’s market when the transaction amount was greater than the Fleet Carrier’s remaining unreserved credits was fixed.
- Elite Dangerous 1.46 fixed an issue which occurred when setting the price of a commodity on a Fleet Carrier to greater than 1 million credits.
- Salvage commodities normally limited to search & rescue contacts, like Black Boxes or Personal Effects should now work correctly at Fleet Carriers in the open and black markets.
- An issue which lead to some Fleet Carriers having a service only partially installed was fixed. Affected carriers have now had any of these services properly installed, but with some small side effects (see Known Issues for details).
- Elite Dangerous update 1.46 fixed an issue which allowed launching a fighter to restore sub-surface deposits on asteroids.
- A bug with material distribution in overlapping hotspots was fixed and hotspost themselves we rebalanced. Now, the effect that each hotspot has on the base rarity of a commodity has been doubled. To counter this, hotspots of the same type which overlap will be less effective. The aim of thsese changes is to reduce the massive impact of overlapping hotspots while still ensuring they provide a higher yield than non-overlapping hotspots.
- A bug which affected the way hair options were selected for dark skinned characters was fixed.
Early Game Experience
- An incorrect destination given in the first mission was fixed with Elite Dangerous 1.56.
- An issue which prevented featured items in the store from being selected was fixed.
Download free Elite Dangerous update 1.56 for PS4 and Xbox One.