Elite Dangerous update 1.55 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.55 patch notes, the latest update added some quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, the Elite Dangerous version 1.55 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous version 1.55 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What’s new in Elite Dangerous update 1.55?
- Setting a price for a commodity in the market management screen is now much faster.
- Players can now use “-” when entering ship IDs.
- Fixed an issue that placed Fleet Carriers in the barycentre when jumping to a binary system, even if space was present around the primary star.
- Elite Dangerous 1.45 fixed an issue which could cause Fleet Carrier landing pads to be displaced.
- Removed superpower faction logos from Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed a bug which prevented SRVs from being restocked at Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed the timing so that when transferring a ship to a carrier the “Incoming Message” audio now plays at the same time as the message arrives rather than immediately upon requesting the transfer.
- Fixed a problem with stolen mission cargo getting stuck after being sold to a Fleet Carrier.
- Elite Dangerous 1.45 fixed an issue positioning Fleet Carriers near stellar bodies with highly eccentric orbits.
- Fixed some issues with bookmarking Fleet Carriers.
- Fixed an issue with Limpets sometimes not being restockable at a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed an issue with Fleet Carrier shipyards incorrectly interacting with Powerplay control system effects.
- Fixed an issue causing ship inventory numbers to be displayed incorrectly after selling items to a Fleet Carrier.
- Elite Dangerous version 1.45 adjusted the way Retreat and Expansion conflicts are resolved.
- Surface and sub-surface deposits on asteroids will no longer immediately respawn when re-entering the instance or switching to a ship launched fighter.
- Fixed an issue which stopped Squadron Bookmarks appearing.
- Elite Dangerous update 1.55 fixed an issue with combat bonds not being correctly awarded for scenario objectives when over four players contributed.
- Galactic average prices were updated.
- Fixed an Orange Sidewinder connection issue when dropping into an instance with a Starport and Carrier Vendor.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Commodity Market on a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed a crash when entering Holo-Me customisation at a Fleet Carrier.
- Elite Dangerous 1.45 fixed a crash when purchasing a Fleet Carrier and immediately viewing it in the galaxy map.
- Fixed a bug which meant that selected Fleet Carrier paint jobs would be removed when entering an instance.
Download free Elite Dangerous update 1.55 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.