FromSoftware has released Elden Ring update 1.07 patch notes details for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Elden Ring 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay adjustments and fixes. Apart from this, Elden Ring version 1.07 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a major Elden Ring update 1.05 was released that added new changes, fixes, and improvements. Recently, update 1.06 was also released with quality of life changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Elden Ring patch 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Elden Ring 1.07 Patch Notes – Official
- Fixed a bug where the effect time of “blue secret drops” was unintentionally lowered
- FIXED AN ISSUE WHERE HP RECOVERY FOR THE BOSS “MICHELA’S BLADE, MARENIA” WOULD NOT WORK PROPERLY DURING MULTIPLAYER
- Fixed an issue where some bosses died unintentionally under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where the boss “beast of erde” would not work properly under certain circumstances
- Modify some text
- [Fixed] The previous patch mistakenly included an update to the duration of the Cerulean Hidden Tear, shortening it. This unintentional change is now reverted.
- Addressed multiplayer issues.
- Added general performance improvements.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Addressed framerate drop and shuttering issue.
- General stability fixes.
- Added other minor bug fixes.
Download free Elden Ring update 1.07 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.