Elden Ring update 1.05 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Elden Ring 1.05 update, the latest update added gameplay adjustments, bug fixes, stability fixes and more. Apart from this, Elden Ring version 1.05 will also include performance improvements.
Previously, a major Elden Ring update 1.03 was released that added new changes, fixes, quality of life changes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Elden Ring patch 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Elden Ring 1.05 Patch Notes
Major items included in the latest update
- Fixed a bug that sometime prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline
- Fixed a bug that causes the playable character to die when trying to descend from a spot near Sanctum
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ash of War, Endure from taking effect
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates
- Various issues were addressed related to NPCs.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Fixed save game corruption issue.
- Fixed invisible enemy issue.
- Addressed framerate drop and shuttering bugs.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed a bug where the game consoles unexpectedly turned off.
- Added other minor bug fixes.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Elden Ring update 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.