Elden Ring update 1.005 is available to download on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Elden Ring 1.005.000 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, today’s Elden Ring patch 1.005.000 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major Elden Ring update 1.05 added new changes, adjustments, and improvements. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Elden Ring version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: List of all Elden Ring Bugs and Known Issues.
Elden Ring PS5 Patch 1.005 Notes – June 13, 2022
Key items included in the latest update
- The following Suzudama items have been extended to deal with the NPC “Twin Old Women”, but changed so that they can be carried over to the lap play, so that the bone selling bell ball / the meat seller’s bell ball / the medicine seller’s bell ball / the gravity seller bell ball / the forged stone digger / the mourning color digging bell ball / the Suzuran picking bell ball / the spirit figure picking bell ball
- Added emphasis on the choice of the enrichable Holy Grail jar and several other options in the menu of blessings
- Added sound effects when other players’ summoning signs appear
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to change equipment from the Equipment menu while using a battle technique under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the battle skill “Walkrai” that gives effects to weapons that are not eligible
- Fixed a bug that caused some actions in the “Barbaric Roar”, “Walkly” and “Troll Roar” to have longer rigidity times than expected
- Fixed a bug that could cause certain weapons to not be effective in the Determination and Determination of the King’s Knight.
- Fixed a bug that made some of the attacks of the “Ice Spear” technique unguardable
- Fixed a bug that when using the battle technique “Swear to the Golden Tree”, the attack power of some combat skills was reduced.
- Fixed a bug that the light wave of the battle technique “Moonlight Sword” may not be directed at the object locked on
- Fixed a bug that caused damage to allies when using the “slashing belly” technique under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that caused the attack power increase of the battle technique “Slash” to be higher than expected in some attack motions
- Fix a bug that gives an abnormal state effect when using the battle technique “Hora Lou’s Ground Swing”
- Fixed a bug that the spinning slasher of the battle technique “Dark Wave” did not hit the enemy
- Fixed a bug in magic and prayer that caused unintended motion to be played by switching to a different magic or prayer during use
- Fixed a bug that using magic “Lava Bullet” and “Raging Lava” when riding increases the FP consumption
- Fixed a bug that the effect of “Claw Talisman” was not given when jumping and attacking with the weapon “Star-Shattering Great Sword” in both hands
Fixed a bug that the power of the two-handed attack except for the jump attack of the weapon “Axe Spear of the Golem” was different from expected. Fixed a bug that when the weapon “Pulley Bow” is used with the left hand while the weapon with magic or items is attached to the right hand weapon, the effect is also applied to the “pulley bow”
- Fixed a bug that allowed certain procedures to fire arrows or bolts that did not match the type of ranged weapon
- Fixed a bug that reduced guard strength when some weapons were enhanced to the maximum
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from successfully changing your ashes when your inventory was at the maximum possession limit
- Fixed a bug that would reduce the HP of the boss “Goddess of Corruption, Malenia” under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that allowed enemies to attack from outside the fog in certain areas
- Fixed a bug where when you defeat an area boss in another world as a collaborator in online multiplayer, the same boss may not appear in your own world
- Fixed a bug that prevented the boss from fighting the “Great Serpent of the God Eater” under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that prevented hostile NPCs from appearing under certain circumstances
Fixed a bug that prevented the events of the NPC “Alexander, the Warrior’s Urn” from progressing under certain circumstances. Fixed a bug that prevented the Holy Grail Jar item from recovering when destroying an enemy group under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that prevented the boss from being moved from the map to the blessing after defeating the boss “Star-Shattering Radian” under certain circumstances
- If you can’t move to the blessing from the map, you can move to the blessing by touching the blessing “Star-Shattering Radian”
Fixed a bug that under certain circumstances the discovered blessing would not be registered on the map. Fixed a bug that some blessings could not be touched when approached under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that allowed hostile guests to enter the boss area under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug in hostile multiplayer where a fatal blow from behind could not be hit.
- Fixed a bug that reduced performance when equipped with the weapon “Sentry Torch” under certain circumstances
- Improved stability of online multiplayer between PS4 and PS5
- Improved load times for Xbox Series X|S
- Fixed a bug where the master volume setting was not reflected in some cutscenes
- Improved stability of online multiplayer
- Fixed a bug that caused a different sound to be played in some situations than expected
- Fixes for bugs that may result in inoperability and death in certain locations
- Fixed a bug where the drawing and hit judgment on some maps were different from expected
- Fix a bug that allows certain steps on some maps to reach places that are not expected
- Modify some text
- Several other performance improvements and bug fixes
Additions and corrections for PC version only
- Added keyboard/mouse operation to accept input with “PRESS ANY BUTTON” on the title screen
- Added “Back to Desktop” to the item that closes the game from the system in the main menu
- When switching a window to active, change it so that mouse click input is not reflected
- Fix a bug that slows down performance when changing “Screen Mode” and “Screen Resolution” in certain steps
Download free Elden Ring update 1.005.000 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.