Elden Ring patch 1.14 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Elden Ring 1.14 patch notes, the latest update addressed an issue where the effects of some Skills, Incantations, Items, and Weapons that increased attack power were not applied to Spells and Incantations. Apart from this, Elden Ring version 1.14 also decreased the poise damage of the Cursed-Blood Slice Skill.
Previously, a major Elden Ring update 1.06 was released that added new changes, fixes, and improvements. Recently, update 1.06 was also released with quality-of-life changes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Elden Ring version 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Elden Ring 1.14 Patch Notes – April 18, 2023
- Fixed a bug where the effects of some Skills, Incantations, Items and Weapons that increased attack power were not applied to Spells and Incantations.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Contagious Fury from the Jellyfish Shield kept increasing attack power when unequipping the shield or switching to a different weapon.
- Decreased the poise damage of the Cursed-Blood Slice Skill.
About PC Ray Tracing settings
Under certain circumstances, ray tracing has been enabled by default after updating the game to version 1.09.
If Ray Tracing has been unintentionally enabled and is impacting your game, you can disable it from the title menu or in-game by going to System → Graphics → Set Ray Tracing Quality to OFF.
If your game does not start properly or becomes unstable when Ray Tracing Quality is set to Low/Medium/High/Maximum, please consider the following options:
- Check the minimum/recommended operating environment of your PC when using Ray Tracing.
- Ensure that your graphics card drivers are updated to the latest version.
Download free Elden Ring patch 1.14 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.