A new Dying Light update 1.42 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Dying Light 1.42 patch notes, the latest update added support for PS5 and addressed various crashing issues with the game. Apart from this, Dying Light patch 1.42 also includes multiplayer fixes.
This update is also rolling out on different editions.
Previously, a big update was released that added the The Spike’s Story: Last Call Event to the game. Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Dying Light version 1.42 addresses a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Dying Light Patch 1.42 Notes – Official
Free NextGen Upgrade
Three new video modes:
- Performance mode – 60 FPS in Full HD
- Balance mode – 60 FPS in QHD
- Quality mode – 30 FPS in 4K resolution
- Improved the 30 FPS cap on PS4 Pro
- Introducing new networking utilizing the EOS solution.
- Fixed issues with the multiplayer matchmaking system.
- Addressed an issue with the invite system for both sending and receiving an invite
- The game is no longer crashing when you’re trying to launch it with PS4/Xbox controller connected
Download free Dying Light update 1.42 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.