Dying Light update 1.33 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dying Light 1.33 patch notes, the new update added minor changes and improvements to the game. Apart from this, Dying Light version 1.33 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with a new player variant, a new enemy, a new weapon, a new game mode, and more. Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Dying Light patch 1.33 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Dying Light Version 1.33 Patch Notes
Free NextGen Upgrade
Three new video modes:
- Performance mode – 60 FPS in Full HD
- Balance mode – 60 FPS in QHD
- Quality mode – 30 FPS in 4K resolution
- Improved the 30 FPS cap on PS4 Pro
- Introducing new networking utilizing the EOS solution.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed invite system for both sending and receiving an invite
- Addressed a crashing when you’re trying to launch it with PS4/Xbox controller connected
Download free Dying Light update 1.33 for PS4 and Xbox.