Dying Light update 1.35 released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dying Light 1.35 patch notes, the new update brings gameplay changes and crashing fixes. Apart from this, Dying Light version 1.35 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new player variant, a new game mode, a new enemy, a new weapon, and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Dying Light patch 1.35 is expected to address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dying Light Version 1.35 Patch Notes
Free NextGen Upgrade
Three new video modes:
- Performance mode – 60 FPS in Full HD
- Balance mode – 60 FPS in QHD
- Quality mode – 30 FPS in 4K resolution
- Improved the 30 FPS cap on PS4 Pro
- Introducing new networking utilizing the EOS solution.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed invite system for both sending and receiving an invite
- Addressed a crashing when you’re trying to launch it with PS4/Xbox controller connected
The following changes were added perviously.
- Added new weapons and blueprints
- New type of live event added
- Update DLC Section
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Fixed frame drop issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes.
Dying Light update 1.35 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.