Dying Light 2 update 1.0.6 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.0.6 patch notes, the latest update added a new video setting, bug fixes and more.
Previously, a day 1 patch was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are facing bugs and various issues with the coop and multiplayer. Today’s Dying Light 2 version 1.0.6 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Related: Dying Light 2 known issues and bugs.
What is new and fixed in Dying Light 2 patch 1.0.6?
- Added additional video settings (including motion blur and distance blur).
- Fixed blocks resulting in player ending in a deathloop after
COOP session. Some edge cases may still not be fixed and
are being investigated.
- Death screen now has a button that allows to spawn player
inside mission area preventing a block.
- Fixed numerous crashes and improved game stability.
Added option to switch in-game voiceover between localized
and original (English).
- Added additional video settings (including motion blur and
- Various improvements for keyboard and mouse key binding
options (including walk toggle option and switch between
toggle and hold aiming).
- Proper music now plays for peers in COOP sessions.
Download free Dying Light 2 game patch 1.0.6 on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox, and PlayStations 5.