Dying Light 2 update 1.04 (Day One Patch) is now available to download on PS4, PC, Xbox and PS5. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Dying Light 2 patch 1.04 (1.004) also includes stability fixes.
Dying Light 2 day 1 patch is now available to download on consoles and PC. The Dying Light 2 will be available on February 4 for everyone.
Table of Contents
Dying Light 2 Day One Patch Size
The update size is around 2.5GB on PlayStation 5 and other platforms.
Related: New Dying Light update details.
What is new and fixed in Dying Light 2 Day One Patch?
- Fixed the Broadcast infinite respawn story block
- Fix for dialogues that block story progression
- Re-signing to the co-op session doesn’t fail in case the user is logged in
- Fixed crash when handing electrical parts to Carlos in Bazaar
- Fixed problems with temporarily lowering the difficulty level – improved adaptive difficulty for AIs
- Fixed crash caused by background renderer during the transition between menu and loading screens
- Increased Wwise overall memory limit – fix for missing sounds and voice-over
- Resolved problems with objects and AI sinking into the ground on a flat surface.
- Fix for AI sometimes freezing/becoming immortal when the owner changes during death
- Added protection against potential crashes.
- Updates for ES, CH; DE intro.
- Added missing game actions fixing occasional unresponsiveness.
- Fixed Streamer Mode option which was not working properly.
- Fixed crash on opening the secondary screen.
- Fixed disconnecting co-op sessions after a certain amount of time.
- And many more…
- DLSS enabled. Improved default DLSS sharpness.
- Fixed the gamepad not being detected by the game before any movement or action is conducted using a keyboard or mouse.
- Addressed some connection issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed various crash fixes.
- Removed additional logging
PC Update (February 7, 2022)
- Fixed various game crashing bugs
- Fixed AI dead body replication in co-op
- Added DLSS improvements
- Fixed issue when players couldn’t sell valuables to vendor
- Fixed artifacts being sometimes visible on some AMD cards
- Fixed mouse key binding options (meaning: you should be allowed to rebind your mouse buttons, we are still working on additional implementation for extra mouse buttons)
Download free Dying Light 2 game patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStations 5.