Dying Light 2 patch 1.06 (1.006.000) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox, and PS5. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and gameplay changes to the game. Apart from this, Dying Light 2 update 1.06 (1.006) also includes crash fixes and stability improvements.
Previously, a major patch was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Dying Light 2 version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Related: Dying Light 2 known issues and bugs.
What is fixed in Dying Light 2 1.06 (1.006)? – February 22, 2022
Genral fixes for PS4/PS5/Xbox/PC
- Addressed various story blocks.
- Added new video settings (including motion blur).
- Added a new backup saves. The new feature allows players to rollback the game progress and their inventory to the last game’s secure storyline save point.
- It is now possible to enable English VO if the local language is not English.
- Addressed a bug that resulted in the player ending in a death loop.
- Fixed most the audio-related issues on Playstation 4.
- Fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Fixed blocks resulting in player ending in a deathloop after
- Death screen now has a button that allows to spawn player
inside mission area preventing a block.
- Fixed numerous crashes and improved game stability.
- Added option to switch in-game voiceover between localized
and original (English).
- Added additional video settings (including motion blur and
- Proper music now plays for peers in COOP sessions.
Download free Dying Light 2 game patch 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox and PlayStations 5.