Destiny 2 version 1.57 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 update 1.57 patch notes, the latest hotfix added brings quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 1.57 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with new changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 1.57 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 Update 1.57? (Updating..)
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Fixed an issue where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was inaccessible at tiers above Adept for players who do not own Forsaken.
- Destiny 2 version 1.57 fixed an issue where the Festering Core Master Nightfall was listed as 1080 Power in the Director, but was actually 750 Power.
- Guardians should expect a much greater challenge when engaging with this strike.
- Leviathan rewards of XP, Glimmer, and chances towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are now back on a weekly lockout.
- Note: Weapons and armor are not affected by the weekly lockout, and can be earned multiple times a week.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Destiny 2 patch 1.57 fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy could trigger the heal from the Stronghold Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the carry object.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral stat Focused engrams could provide less than 10 in the selected stat.
Download free Destiny 2 update 1.57 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.