Destiny 2 update 1.56 (v184.108.40.206) (July 14, 2020) is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 1.56 patch notes, the latest hotfix added minor changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 1.56 also includes stability improvements. The Bungie Day emblem, Septenary Encryption is now available to redeem
Previously, Bungie released a big update with new changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 1.56 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 Update 1.56?
- Fixed an issue where a door in the Hexahedron would occasionally not open.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Remapping the input for Interact no longer changes the button prompt for Revive which will always be mapped to X/Square.
- Fixed an issue where canceling a glide jump would cause Warlocks and Titans to auto-jump after landing.
- Updated default custom controller binding for Vehicle Exit to match standard control preset (X/Square -> A/Cross).
- Fixed an issue where Hunters would crouch after Dodging when using Hold Crouch, but stand when using Toggle Crouch.
- Fixed an issue where Advanced Pyramid Focusing was only rewarding 50 Altered Elements instead of 150 as stated in the Triumph.
- To help players optimize daily weapon bounties, Banshee now picks six new weapon types to focus on each week – three primary, one special, and two heavy.
- Added a Season Rank Stat tracker for Season of Arrivals.
- The Emissary Whisperer Triumph has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where Witherhoard’s projectiles would appear randomly on screen while using abilities or when stowed away.
- Fixed an issue that caused Witherhoard’s direct hit damage to be unintentionally doubled if a player swapped to The Mountaintop after applying it.
- Fixed an issue where the Surprise Attack perk does would not properly deactivate and reactivate when switching Sidearms
- Fixed an issue where the Fencing Salute Emote could allow players to get out of the environment.
- Fixed an issue where the “Hide Hints” settings option was currently displaying as “Never Show Full SteamID” and not functioning properly.
Fixed an issue where the Festering Core Nightfall: The Ordeal strike wasn’t reflecting the correct difficulty level at the Master tier. Today’s update changed the Nightfall: The Ordeal strike to The Pyramidion.
- Stability and performance improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
- Players should only destroy Savathun’s Eyes using the Ruinous Effigy Exotic Trace Rifle itself. Progress doesn’t count toward the Hive-God Optimist Triumph in the Moments of Triumph 2020 Seal if a player destroys Savathun’s Eyes using the Orbs generated from Ruinous Effigy.
- The Lucent Blade armor mod doesn’t always appear on Season 11 armor.
- The Energy Converter Mod won’t grant Super energy if a player already has over 50% of their Super. This is by design.
- Armor ornaments from the Eater of Worlds and Spire of Stars Raids no longer appear on player Collections.
- Some players can’t progress the “Means to an End” quest. While we continue our investigation, players can progress this quest by using an alternate character or joining another players who has already started the mission.
- Players who didn’t claim the reward for completing the “Means to an End” quest in one previous week will be locked out from acquiring and completing it the following week. Players will be able to acquire the quest again the week after the blocked week.
- Players unable to launch the “Interference” mission may be able to play through and complete it by joining someone else already in the mission.
- We continue to investigate the BEAVER error code appearing frequently on the Steam platform.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 1.56 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.