Destiny 2 version 2.20 released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 update 2.20 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 2.20 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.20 update will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.20 Patch Notes
- Removed Vex Oracles and a Minotaur which were spawned at the end of the Kingship Dock Lost Sector on Tangled Shore.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where applying certain shaders to the Hunter Guardian Games ornament would cause it to glow too brightly and dim out other armor items.
- Dreaming City Reverie Dawn armor now correctly includes the full list of shaders a player has unlocked in its shader socket.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word ornaments had different recoil behavior than the base version.
- Fixed an issue where Bleak Watcher could allow players to continue using Winter’s Wrath even after running out of Super energy.
- Bleak Watcher Aspect has now been reenabled.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the Deep Stone Crypt activity node advertises the weekly challenge provides a Pinnacle drop instead of a Powerful drop.
- Fixed an issue where the Special Finisher mod could be purchased from Ada-1 more than once.
- Fixed an issue where audio was cutting off when interacting with specific NPCs, affecting multiple languages.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Destiny 2 version 1.45 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes.
Download free Destiny 2 version 2.20 for PS4 and Xbox One.