Destiny 2 version 2.10 released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 update 2.10 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 2.10 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released an update with various gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.10 update will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the Champion Servitor’s invulnerability beams were not appearing during Seraph Tower events.
- Fixed a string identifying for the four Seraph weapons to include the word “Source:” so players know where to obtain the weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Rasputin bounty, The Lost Classics was not counting Classic Mix matches.
- Added the activity rejoin functionality in the Trials playlist.
- Fixed an issue where fully upgrading a destination bunker sometimes doesn’t unlock the Warmind Security Triumph.
- The “Seasonal Triumphs Complete” field now increments when Triumphs are completed.
- Added Vex barriers to the Grove of Ulan-Tan Legendary Lost Sector.
- Fixed an issue in the Seraph Towers public event where Ana’s dialog would still call out towers being overwhelmed when the towers are down and Champions are present in the final phase.
- Fixed an issue with the Heavy Frame spawning away from its platform in The Quarry and Scavenger’s Den Legendary Lost Sectors on EDZ.
- Fixed an issue affecting the difficulty scaling of several activities including Whisper of the Worm and Zero Hour missions.
Destiny 2 1.49 is now available for download.