Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 126.96.36.199 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released that added some minor changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – June 14, 2022
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS:
- Moving forward, Grasp of Avarice dungeon will only drop a Pinnacle reward upon completion when it is the featured dungeon of the week.
- Encounter completions during non-featured weeks have a chance to drop a Powerful reward.
- You can learn more about the new rotator system in the previous TWAB here.
- Vault of Glass: Fixed an issue where a Titan’s Solar Throwing Hammer could interrupt boss attacks from the Templar.
- Fixed an issue where Sunspots could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Vow of the Disciple.
- Sever: Fixed an issue where players could not teleport all out of Shame and Reconciliation Sever activities after the boss is defeated.
- Look. Sever is supposed to be emotional but that doesn’t mean we meant to trap you there, OK? We’ll call it bonding.
- Nightmare Containment: Fixed an issue where The Machinist refused to rocket and stomp players when he was supposed to, so we gave him a stern talking-to and now he’s back to usual shenanigans.
- The Machinist will now periodically shoot a blaze of rockets at players and stomp when they get too close.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS:
- Fixed an issue where players were not appropriately matched based on win count in Trials of Osiris.
- With this issue fixed, the Flawless pool and Flawless pool loot will once again be enabled on Sundays at 10 AM Pacific.
Gameplay and Investment
- Well Rounded perk will no longer trigger when a player cancels a charged grenade.
Addressed the following issues.
- Calus Mini-Tool and Drang (Baroque) don’t get gold Masterwork borders after upgrading to two Enhanced traits.
- Trials of Osiris gear may have the Flawless glow enabled by default when a player has not gone Flawless.
- Item tooltips disappear when players dismantle items in the Postmaster without moving their cursor.
- The Pyretic Footfalls ornament for the Path of the Burning Steps Exotic appears in Phoenix Cradle’s ornament section.
- Sometimes Step four of the Iron Banner “Forging Iron” quest doesn’t complete when obtaining Iron Banner engrams from Saladin’s inventory.
- The achievement/trophy for unlocking subclasses no longer completes.
- The Iron Banner Crucible intro does not display any player stats.
- Bells in the Duality dungeon can be activated with splash damage.
- Some players can get trapped inside the Gauntlet obstacle course in certain Sever missions, blocking them from obtaining rewards.
- We are investigating an issue causing players to be unable to use Synthweave to unlock new Armor Synthesis ornaments from the Appearance Customization menu. Players can work around this issue by unlocking the armor ornaments via individual armor previews quickly after selecting to preview their appearance.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.