Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 126.96.36.199 also includes stability improvements.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released that added some minor changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – May 31, 2022
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Fixed an issue where players were spawning in an undesirable location after joining the existing fireteam. You really didn’t want to be there.
- Standard Bearers are now spawning where intended.
- Spamming the bell should no longer stop it from functioning.
- Fixed numerous texture and environment issues.
Grasp of Avarice:
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t progress in the encounter.
Vow of the Disciple:
- Fixed an issue where previewing weapons in the vendor shop showed placeholder shaders.
Gameplay and Investment
- Players will be less likely to spawn into the opposing team’s Witherhoard pools in PvP.
- Bump in the Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the scope when used with the Tracking Module perk.
- Fixed several Hand Cannons which had missing scopes including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where Seasonal Challenges were not correctly tracking Seasonal quest progress across different characters in some circumstances.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes only see limited invite and join actions in the roster when viewing Xbox network friends.
- Addressed an issue where players who had set their Sound Effects (SFX) to 0 would crash in the activity.
- Fixed a bug where Opulent Chests do not visually open as intended upon receiving rewards.
- Fixed an issue where certain Seasonal Challenges are incorrectly recording progress at a character level instead of an account-scoped level.
- Addressed multiple Hand Cannons no longer have a visual scope.
- Added stability and performance fixes.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.