Bungie has released a new Destiny 2 update 188.8.131.52 details for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Destiny 2 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 184.108.40.206 also includes stability fixes.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are currently down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a major update was released that added a new expansion to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released that added some minor changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 18.104.22.168 Notes – May 10, 2022
- Guardian Games playlist activities now grant progression towards Deepsight weapons and levels
- The Title SMG will now drop from Medallion turn-ins. The higher the Medallion the higher the drop chance.
- Drop-rate has been tuned to correct the issue.
- Guardian Games Playbook has been disabled from Eva Levante after an unintentional interaction with platform carts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from successfully charging a Nova Pulse just after casting the Nova Warp Super.
- Fixed an issue where charging a Nova Pulse with low Super energy would not consistently complete the attack.
- Fixed an issue where an interaction between Shiver Strike and Glacial Quake could allow players to generate infinite Stasis crystals if combined with the Howl of the Storm Aspect.
- Developer note: Shiver Strike will now cost the player’s full melee charge immediately on activation. We understand that this is a slight nerf for the time being, and plan to make additional adjustments in the future to address its potency.
- Fixed an issue where the Fettered Shell was not properly taking shaders.
- ‘Radioactive green’ is a very fashionable color, though.
- The Dark Telemetry emblem now supports the raid metric category.
- Addressed an issue where the Omnioculus Exotic Hunter chest piece clips through the Frumious Cloak.
- Addressed an issue where the Disbelieve Triumph and the Elementary, My Dear Triumph may not successfully gain progress from all timed Deepsight chests.
- Fixed a bug where kills earned when standing in a teammate’s Well of Radiance do not count as Super kills towards the Super Spree Strike Medal.
- Addressed an issue where the Super Spree Medal is not being awarded for kills earned while being buffed by Weapons of Light.
- Fixed a bug where kills earned by teammates on enemies tethered by a Deadfall Tether do not count towards the Super Spree Medal.
- Fixed a bug where players on Steam may have The Witch Queen incorrectly added to their platform store carts upon exiting the Guardian Games in-game infographic when selecting the Guardian Games Playbook. Due to this issue, the Guardian Games Playbook has been disabled.
- Addressed an issue where the Competitive Catalyst quest is dropping for players who already earned the Heir Apparent catalyst in a previous Guardian Games. This quest can be safely dismantled.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 22.214.171.124 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.