Destiny 2 update 220.127.116.11 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Destiny 2 version 18.104.22.168 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay adjustments, stability fixes and improvements.
The game servers are down. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Previously, a minor hotfix update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing several issues.
Today’s Destiny 2 patch 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Note: A new update is now available to download. Read full details here.
Table of Contents
What is new in Destiny 2 Update Today? – January 20, 2022 (Updated)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during the Crota boss encounter.
- Improved responsiveness of Phryzhia (Ogre boss) becoming vulnerable when the cursed idol buff is activated.
- Fixed an issue where defeating enemies with a finisher could cause a crash.
- Note: The team is continuing to investigate general crashes in Gambit. Please continue to report issues to the #Help forum on Bungie.net.
- Fixed an issue where invisible geometry could block bullets or movement on some curved surfaces.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability to equip Exotic Ornaments to the Wish-Ender bow.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter class ability cooldown times would increase if the player’s Mobility stat was over 100.
- Players may now increase their Mobility to whatever value over 100 that they desire without detriment to their cooldown timers, even if it provides no real benefit.
- Seriously, go ahead.
- Max that stat out.
- We dare you.
- Show us how high you can get your Mobility.
- Reverted a change to Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia Colorblind Modes default colors to address community feedback.
- Improved Roster grouping and sorting algorithms to generally improve Roster performance.
- Addressed issues related to low performance on PC.
- Addressed performance issues on consoles.
- Fixed a bug where combatant health bars may be more difficult to distinguish between minor and major enemies in all colorblind modes.
- Fixed an issue where some players may appear as invisible or visually loading for extended periods of time.
- Addressed crashing issues on Xbox consoles.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to interact with objects required for the Magnum Opus Exotic Quest at multiple points in Eternity.
The full changelog will be available soon.
- Currently investigating an increase in Destiny 2 MARMOT errors.
- Currently investigating reports that the Wicked Overgrowth Shader didn’t unlock in Collections for some players after the 126.96.36.199 fix.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.