Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 will soon roll out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 126.96.36.199 patch notes, the latest update brings changes for Trials of Osiris and various added bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Destiny 2 patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Destiny 2 Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – Sep 23, 2021
Trials of Osiris Changes
According to game devs,
The latest update enabled a ‘flawless matchmaking’ pool. However, we want to make sure that there are enough flawless players to maintain good matchmaking times – so we are waiting until Friday afternoon to turn this on, and we will be watching player reactions and matchmaking analytics all weekend to make sure it is behaving properly.
We are also not happy with the experience of players who have a bad streak of getting repeatedly thrashed 5-0, so we are enabling some matchmaking help if someone runs into several blowout matches. This temporary help mechanic clears up once they start winning again, so don’t think someone will cheese a flawless by tanking for a few games and then have a weekend of smooth sailing.
Lastly, we are enabling the quitter penalties that we use on the Glory playlists – giving you a 30-minute timeout if you quit out of too many games. We are going to be watching this, and have some harsher plans if players continue to abandon their fireteams.
Next week, in addition to our first Trials Labs (spoiler alert: It’s Capture Zone Trials!), we will be disabling the Special ammo replenishment on revive – you still get special ammo if you kill someone, or when you start the next round. We are also disabling the matchmaking counter on the Trials of Osiris lobby, so you won’t be able to tell how many players have joined but will still be told when they join. We also fixed an issue preventing you from being able to Masterwork weapons from Saint-14’s rank rewards.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Special ammo no longer refreshes upon resurrection
- Added hold to purchase functionality to gear purchasable from Saint-14 in order to prevent accidental purchases.
- Weapons received from the Trials of Osiris Reputation Rank Reward track on Saint-14 will now have their Masterwork Slots active.
- Added tooltip to Glory and Elimination playlists to indicate that their matchmaking prefers skill.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage I if Petra didn’t appear after interacting with the compass.
- Fixed an issue where Tracing the Stars II quest could not be completed if Atlas Skews were picked up before picking up the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Proving Grounds strike would not appear on Nessus for players if they didn’t unlock it before Season of the Lost began.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Horror’s Least will now drop at Power cap from the Corrupted Nightfall.
- Adept Weapon Mods for Impact, Charge Time, Blast Radius and Projectile speed can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids, in addition to Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed yet another issue caused by Telesto.
- Teleso bolts no longer spawn orbs of power when hit with a Proximity Explosive Knife.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a certain combination of armor mods.
- Trials of Osiris rank reward weapons cannot be Masterworked.
- When inspecting the Shadow’s Gloves Warlock armor there is a gap between the player’s arms and torso.
- Having Champion mods equipped when visiting the Wish Wall in Last Wish may result in BIRD errors.
- The Titan Interlaced gauntlets have parts of the armor floating disconnected from the arms.
Download free Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.