A new Destiny 2 update 2.16 (hotfix 126.96.36.199) is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The game developers also released the Destiny 2 version 2.16 patch notes. The latest update added various quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.16 also includes general stability improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.16 will these issues.
Destiny 2 2.16 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players could get out of bounds during the Proving Grounds boss fight.
- Players must now take on the Right of Proving from an even playing field.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy ammo spawned under the Distant Shore map in some game modes
- Fixed an issue impacting the glyph puzzles for the Xenophage Exotic quest chain.
- The Hive glyphs will now correctly react and respond when shot with semi-auto, burst, automatic, or energy weapon variants.
- Fixed an issue where the The Insight Terminus Nightfall Triumph wasn’t counting progress.
- Fixed an issue where Guardian Games Ghosts were removed from inventory.
- Alongside this hotfix, players who lost Guardian Games Ghosts will receive replacements upon log-in.
- If your Inventory is full when entering orbit, Ghosts will be forwarded to the Postmaster.
- Addressed game loading issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added network connection fixes.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.