Destiny 2 update 2.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 version 2.03 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.03 also includes some minor tweaks and fixes.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with new changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 2.03 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 2.03 Patch Notes
- Updated lighting in a number of areas on EDZ and Nessus.
- Updated lighting and sky atmosphere for EDZ.
- Due to the challenges of voice recording during a global pandemic, different actors had to be used for the following characters:
- Osiris (Brazilian version)
- Eris (Brazilian version)
- Eris (Polish version)
- We intend to return to the original cast as soon as possible.
- Lighting improvements and better dark area standardization.
- Please revisit your brightness settings and tune to your taste.
- We recommend HDR black point is set to the default middle value for best results.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.03 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.