Dead by Daylight update 2.19 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Dead by Daylight 2.19 patch notes, added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight version 2.19 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements to the game. Recently, a minor hotfix and hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 2.19 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Dead by Daylight 2.19?
- Fixed an issue that caused a regressing generator not to turn red once reaching 0 progress when using the Surveillance perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Pull Down” prompt to be replaced for Survivors standing next to a pallet while injured and with the Self-Care perk equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to see the auras of breakable walls when equipped with the Windows of Opportunity perk and suffering from the Blind effect.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when selecting the Low or Medium Graphics Quality from Medium and above.
- Reduced rank update errors.
- HTML markup in player names during social notifications (toast invites) are now handled properly.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.19 on PS4 and Xbox One.