Dead by Daylight update 2.13 is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official DBD 2.13 patch notes, the latest update added balancing and bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, the Dead by Daylight version 2.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update added various fixes and gameplay optimizations. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s DBD update 2.13 addressed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Dead by Daylight update 2.13?
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be floating in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused various error messages to occur in a lobby or after a trial after specific conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Auris in the Observer’s hand to be missing when accessing the Archives from the widget.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg’s Golden Summer Outfit Icon to not appear.
- Fixed an issue where a spectator could be sometimes locked in the spectator screen when entering in spectator mode while the last Survivor reaches the tally screen.
- Fixed an issue where unbreakable sets could be broken.
- Fixed an issue where some UI texts show incorrect characters in Thai language on Steam.
- Fixed the opacity on Victor’s incapacitated effect on the player status widget to be more visible.
- Fixed a missing character in Archive challenge text when the language is set to French.
- Fixed an issue where the audio is muted when spectating an other player
- Fixed an issue where there was no SFX on button prompts in the Tutorials
- Archives: Fixed Glyph placement issues in Gideon Meat Plant, Sanctum of Wrath, The Pale Rose, Midwich Elementary School, and both Asylum maps
- Fixed an issue where pips lost or gained in a Custom Match would be added to the pips lost or gained in the following Public Match
- Fixed various collision-related issues in Autohaven Wreckers and Crotus Penn Asylum. These maps have been re-enabled.
- Fixed a crash when a trial starts after a player requests to join a party.
Download free Dead by Daylight update 2.13 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.