Dead by Daylight update 1.99 patch notes (4.1.2) released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Dead by Daylight version 1.99 changelog, the latest hotfix added minor balancing and bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, Dead by Daylight 1.99 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight 1.99 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Dead by Daylight update 1.99?
The Overheat mechanic was added to limit The Hillbilly’s ability to always use his chainsaw. With the previous increase in heat dissipation (up to -5 charges/second), and the fact that heat dissipates during various cooldown phases, the Chainsaw’s heat meter rarely became relevant. With this change, we hope to that heat generation will reach thresholds where players have to manage the heat meter more than with our previous iteration.
- Decreased the base heat dissipation rate from -5 charges/second to -3.5 charges/second
- Fixed an issue where the Hillbilly’s chainsaw charge would not be fully reset properly after being stunned, leading to the Hillbilly having the ability to use the chainsaw too quickly after a stun.
- Fixed an issue where the Hillbilly would sometimes lunge at extremely high speeds after being stunned.
- Fixed an issue where the Nurse could sometimes blink inside hills and get stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing Killers to be stuck mid-animation after falling from a significant height.
- Reduce the occurrence of Sync Error code 111 on the Tally screen
Download free Dead by Daylight update 1.99 on PS4 and Xbox One.