Dead by Daylight update 6.0.0 (Chapter 24) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official DBD update 6.0.0 patch notes, the latest update added a new map(Garden of Joy), a new killer(The Dredge), and a new survivor (Haddie Kaur). Apart from this, DBD patch 6.0.0 also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay adjustments.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new Killer (The Onryō) and a new survivor (Yoichi Asakawa). Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Dead by Daylight patch 6.0.0 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
DBD 6.0.0 Patch Notes (Chapter 24) – Official
New Map – Garden of Joy
New Killer – The Dredge
- New Perk: Dissolution
- 3 seconds after injuring a survivor by any means, Dissolution activates for 12/16/20 second(s). While Dissolution is active, if a survivor fast vaults over a pallet inside of your Terror Radius, the Entity will break the pallet at the end of the vault, and Dissolution deactivates.
- New Perk: Darkness Revealed
- When you open a locker, the auras of all Survivors within 8 meters of any lockers are revealed to you for 3/4/5seconds. This perk has a 30seconds cooldown.
- New Perk: Septic Touch
- Whenever a Survivor performs the healing action within your Terror Radius, they suffer from Blindness and Exhaustion. These effects linger for 6/8/10 seconds after a healing action is interrupted by any means.
New Survivor – Haddie Kaur
- New Perk: Inner Focus
- You can see other Survivors’ Scratch Marks within a 32 meters range of you. Whenever another Survivor loses a health state within a 32 meters range of you, the Killer’s aura is revealed to you for3/4/5 seconds.
- New Perk: Residual Manifest
- After a successful Killer Blind action, the Killer is affected by the Blindness status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. This perk grants the ability to rummage through an opened chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic Flashlight.
- New Perk: Overzealous
- After cleansing any totem, this perk activates. Your generator repair speed is increased by 4%/5%/6%. This Perk deactivates when you lose a health state by any means.
New General Killer Perk – Shattered Hope
Whenever you snuff a Boon Totem, the totem is destroyed instead. When you destroy a Boon Totem this way, the auras of all Survivors inside the Boon Totem range are revealed to you for 6/7/8 seconds.
- Layout change to the Main Menu – Allows more room to gaze longingly into the campfire.
- Menu movement when using a Controller has been removed across all screens.
Presets – For Loadouts & Customizations
- The ability to save your favorite Loadout builds and Customizations has been added to the Loadout and Customizations menus respectively.
- Added a warning message in the Custom Games Lobby to indicate that matches do not count toward Achievements.
- Updated desktop icon.
- Added an extra Jigsaw Box to all matches
Survivors are guaranteed to find the key for their Reverse Beartrap at a maximum of 4 boxes searched (It can still be found sooner, but you will never need to search more than 4 boxes)
- Fixed the localization of the Green Glyph challenge description text to better clarify the spawn rules and aura reveal information.
- Added a timer to the Main Menu indicating time remaining until the Rift closes.
The Ghost Face
- Olsen’s Driver’s License Addon has been updated:
- When Marking a Survivor repairing a generator, the generator explodes and loses 20% progress.
- The affected generator becomes blocked for 15 seconds.
- When Marking multiple Survivors at the same time, the loss of progress only applies once.
Bug Fixes in DBD Update 6
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused players to rubber band after the 5.7.0 update.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused The Onryo’s power to sometimes not load properly at the start of a match.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the hook indicator not to update upon entering the struggle phase.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hillbilly to be able to use his momentum to reach inaccessible areas.
- Fixed an issue that may cause Killers not to be able to use their power for the duration of the trial.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be misaligned when hooked after being picked up from a locker in the basement.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer’s camera to become stuck after interrupting a Survivor closing a white glyph.
- Fixed an issue where The Legion’s chase music (and the addons mixtapes) were too loud.
- Fixed an issue where multiple assets in the Léry’s Memorial Institute map had the wrong impact SFX.
- Fixed an issue that caused an inaccessible green glyph in a locker in the Midwich Elementary School map.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the daily rituals to show an incorrect amount of bloodpoints temporarily.
- Fixed the disabled states in the Tutorials menu so that it’s easier to understand when they are locked / disabled.
- Fixed a misaligned button in the Redeem Promo Code popup.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nemesis’ zombies to become stuck when climbing basement stairs.
- Fixed an issue which caused blocked generators to lose progression when the Eruption perk is triggered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk Kindred to remain active when the Survivor using it disconnected.
- Fixed an issue that caused a bush to disappear from distance in the Eyrie of Crows.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a totem to be unreachable at the top of the stairs in Midwich Elementary School map.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors working on the side of the generator with the light pole not to be targeted by the Cenobite’s Chain Hunt.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent the Killer from picking up survivors downed next to a fence in the Haddonfield map.
Download free DBD update 6.0 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.