Dead By Daylight servers are currently down for PC(Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox players. Since the last major update, players are facing various error codes, bugs, and issues. There are also reports of DBD login and disconnection issues.
You can check the DBD server status, maintenance, and downtime details below.
Is DBD Server Down?
Yes, DBD servers are down and players are facing login issues. We recommend that you check for and install any available updates on PC(Steam).
Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Check for update on PC(Steam).
- Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
How to check DBD Server Status?
Players can check the status from here. Click the icon to check the Deep Rock Galactic server status.
Check DBD Server Online Status for PS4 here
Check DBD Server Status for Xbox
Check DBD Server Status for PC(Steam)