Dead By Daylight servers are currently down for PC(Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox players. Since the last major update, players are facing various error codes, bugs, and issues. There are also reports of DBD login and disconnection issues.
You can check the DBD server status, maintenance, and downtime details below.
Is DBD Server Down?
Yes, DBD servers are down and players are facing login issues. You can check for any scheduled maintenance here. It is possible that game servers are down for backend server maintenance.
Update: DBD servers are currently experiencing stability issues. Players are reporting various errors, disconnection and login issues. The game devs are currently investigating reports of initialization errors when launching the game. More details will be available soon.
June 21, 2022 – Xbox and PlayStation servers are facing some issues. The game servers are down on both of these consoles. The game devs are aware of these issues where some users may not be able to purchase or launch games. Please stay tuned for updates here or check the status page link below.
June 10, 2022 – Devs are actively investigating an issue that causes server failure to occur. Follow the link below for more details.
If servers are up and running, check for any available updates. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Related: New DBD Codes for Freebies
Check for update on PC(Steam).
- Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
How to check DBD Server Status?
Players can check the status from here. Click the icon to check the Dead by Daylight server status.